Chocolate is a known aphrodisiac and is constantly associated with love, romance, and sex. The effects of chocolate is not just a myth. Researchers have studied chocolate and found it to contain serotonin which are feel good chemicals that naturally occur in our bodies and are released by our brain when we feel happy, passionate, and loving. It has been found to produce a euphoric feeling like being in love. So, could chocolate really be better than sex? There is some baggage and sometimes consequences that come along with sex that far outweigh chocolate As I pondered this, some reasons why chocolate, may be better than sex came to me. Ladies, mommies, check out this list below and see if you can relate to any of these. Let me know if you find some of them amusing!
- You can have chocolate any time of the month.
- You don’t have to lie to your friends about the chocolate you had last night.
- You can make chocolate last as long as you want.
- You can have many different kinds of chocolate and still keep your reputation.
- When you have chocolate it doesn’t keep the neighbors awake.
- You don’t have to wait until the kids are asleep to have chocolate.
- Chocolate can satisfy you whether it is hard or soft.
- You aren’t embarrassed to pay for good chocolate.
- You don’t care about the chocolate your man has had in the past.
- You can have chocolate with a complete stranger and not feel guilty about it.
- You can enjoy all sizes of chocolate.
- Your kids won’t be traumatized when they see you having chocolate.
- You don’t get sick at the thought of your parents having chocolate.
- You kinda don’t care if your man has chocolate with someone else.
- You still want chocolate even if you have a headache.
- There is no stigma about putting chocolate in your mouth.
So there are 16 reasons chocolate may be better than sex. Could chocolate be better than sex? I don’t think so. Maybe a distant second but certainly not better! If you all can think of any more reasons why chocolate may be better than sex, post them in the comments. I am interested to see what you all can come up with.
Until next time…have some chocolate!